Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

ELA SHOWCASE

I have had a lot of fun and good experience on blogger. I think its a good way to connect with your class mates and people around the world. Out of all my posts my favorite ones are about things I like and enjoy. My favorite post is probably Tarheels basketball because I love the Tarheels and its something I can connect to. My posts show creativity because I use different type of writing and good grammar. I think Tarheels basketball shows my growth as a writer because I used better spelling and punctuation then some of my earlier posts. I think Tarheel basketball shows I am a thinker because I made me the coach and the story was from my perspective.

2 comments:

  1. G'day McKinley,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I’m S.Nasrin Chowdhury, senior teacher from The Aga Khan School, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    I am your mentor for next ten weeks.

    ReplyDelete